Maybe I should…? Or Maybe I should…?
This week the children have been challenging themselves in maths with two step word problems that have addition and subtraction in them. They have spoken about the language and solved them in groups. In literacy they thought of some brilliant for and against arguments for a dilemma when reading Horrid Henry. They took part in a conscious alley and used the information to write the ending of a story.
The children loved book day, especially the DEAR (Drop Everything and Read) part!
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago