This week is multicultural week where the children will learn about other cultures through a variety of activities. The learning activities will include music, literacy, art and French. The children will hear a violin concert, be taking part in a number of French activities with Madame Annis and taking part in a drumming workshop on Thursday. Literacy this week will be based on texts from a variety of cultures and on Friday our Reception classes will walk to Aboyne Lodge School to participate in drama/reading workshops with the children from their Reception class.
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago