My Summer Holiday Bucket List Challenge
How many can you complete over the summer holidays?
Please bring in a photo of you completing one of these activities on the first day back. This will be placed on display in the classroom. Be prepared to talk about your photo and the activities you completed.
- Build a sandcastle.
- Read a book in a unique and interesting place.
- Have a picnic.
- Have a water fight.
- Make lunch for someone else.
- Make your own ice lolly.
- Visit a museum.
- Complete the Summer Reading Challenge.
- Build something as tall as you.
- Make your own ice-cream sundae.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term