“Name that body part…”
This week, both Sage and Forest had a fantastic workshop about puberty.
Although the children were a little embarrassed at the beginning, both classes quickly settled, learnt a lot about the changes boys and girls will go through and were able to use appropriate vocabulary.
The children discussed and learnt about the scientific names of our private body parts as well as the changes that happen boys, girls and both.
Congratulations to Forest Class on your comic sharing assembly. Good luck to Sage Class with yours next week.
This week the children have been learning about short and long multiplication (multiplying 4 digit numbers by a 2 digit number). In literacy, the children have finished writing their biographies about a famous person.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago