Never mind the elephant in the room!
This week we have made impressive progress with our elephant….
The children have been working in small teams since before Christmas! They are excited about the size of the elephant we have achieved and can now see how their hard work and patience has paid off. All will be revealed at the Take One Picture Exhibition next week, information to follow.
In Maths the children have been solving subtraction using the numicon and jumping back on a number line. A way in which you can help with their literacy skills is to practise oral blending and segmenting of polysyllabic words or words with clusters. For example; chicken, sandpit, or windmill and street, train, or lamp.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 6 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago