Never mind the elephant in the room!
This week we have made impressive progress with our elephant….
The children have been working in small teams since before Christmas! They are excited about the size of the elephant we have achieved and can now see how their hard work and patience has paid off. All will be revealed at the Take One Picture Exhibition next week, information to follow.
In Maths the children have been solving subtraction using the numicon and jumping back on a number line. A way in which you can help with their literacy skills is to practise oral blending and segmenting of polysyllabic words or words with clusters. For example; chicken, sandpit, or windmill and street, train, or lamp.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 8 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 10 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago