October Half Term Homework
Sent Home: Friday 26th October
Due Back: Wednesday 7th November
Task 1: Family Time
Please take a photo or draw a picture of something you did over the half term. Write a paragraph about what happened and use brackets, dashes and commas to help create relative clauses.
e.g. After I had my tea, I went out knocking on stranger’s doors with a tap, tap, tap. One door (which was covered in cob-webs) opened with a creak.
Task 2: Reading
Continue to read everyday. Create a book review about what you’ve read.
Task 3: Art
Before our art unit next half term, we would like you to research about Norse art. How you present this, is up to you (for example: a mood board, a piece of art or a poster).
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night