Alban City School’s admission arrangements are in line with the existing Admissions Code, The School Admissions Appeals Code, and admissions law as it applies to maintained schools and academies. Hertfordshire County Council co-ordinate the admissions process for us and all applications for places in the school are made through this process. To apply online visit: www.hertsdirect.org/admissions
Alban City School has a standard admission number of sixty children per year.
A copy of the admission criteria which will be used in allocating places for children starting school in September 2018 are attached: ACS Admissions Criteria 2018-19
The application process through Hertfordshire County Council opens on 6th November 2017 and the deadline for applications is 15th January 2018.
Towards the end of October we will schedule a number of tours of our school and will continue these throughout the application period for prospective parents. As soon as the dates are available we will list them here and invite parents to telephone the office to book a suitable date.
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago