Alban City School’s admission arrangements are in line with the existing Admissions Code, The School Admissions Appeals Code, and admissions law as it applies to maintained schools and academies. Hertfordshire County Council co-ordinate the admissions process for us and all applications for places in the school are made through this process. To apply online visit: www.hertsdirect.org/admissions
Alban City School has a standard admission number of sixty children per year.
A copy of the admission criteria which will be used in allocating places for children starting school in September 2018 are attached: ACS Admissions Criteria 2018-19
The application process through Hertfordshire County Council opens on 6th November 2017 and the deadline for applications is 15th January 2018.
If you were not able to make any of our previous tour dates, we have added one final date in the New Year prior to the application deadline. If you would like to book a place on the last tour of our school with our Headteacher Mrs Goddard please call the office on (01727) 860304 to reserve a place:
FINAL DATE ADDED – Wednesday 10th January – 9.30am
Proposed Admission Arrangements for Consultation 2019-2020
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago