Children in Reception, Year One and Year Two are entitled to a Universal Infant Free School Meal. For Children in Year Three, the cost of a school meal for 2016/17 is £2.25 per day.
Hertfordshire Catering is our school meal provider. All meals are nutritious and freshly prepared on site and meet National Nutritional Standards. Hot meals are provided daily with food choices available to meet all diets. There is also the opportunity for children to bring their own packed lunches from home should children not wish to have a hot meal.
Fresh drinking water is provided for all children both in their classrooms and during meal times.
Children are provided with a piece of fruit or vegetable each day for their mid morning snack.
Dates for your Diary
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 month ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 10 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago