On the Lookout!
Wow! What an exciting beginning to the week; we walked into St Albans on the lookout for ‘People Who Help Us’. We found the bank, a Dentist, Estate Agents and then finally the Post Office. We watched the cashiers working, scanned the stamps and weighed a letter. We talked about the journey of a letter. We did an amazing piece of writing all about our trip. In Maths we looked at more or less; we counted how many objects we had and compared the amount to our partners. We were able to say who had more and who had less.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago