On your marks…..
This week the children have been story writing in Literacy. During phonics we have been focusing on polysyllabic words and tricky words to give their spelling a push ready for year one. They have been using their problem solving skills in Maths. Last week we drew the outside of our local church and this today we got to visit inside. The children impressed us with their questioning skills and knowledge during our visit. In PE we have been completing races to get ready for sports day. The children also made space rockets ready to launch into journeys and adventures.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago