Once upon a time……….
In Math’s we recapped addition and subtraction using partitioning. We also experimented with dominos and the different ways we could use them and make sums.
The children found touch typing challenging but fun in ICT. In Art the children designed a room that they will create in a couple of weeks in Design and Technology. If anyone has any spare shoe boxes at home, Year 1 would greatly appreciate them.
It was lovely to see some of the children in their Groovy shoes today!
Have a lovely weekend.
Photos to follow.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 8 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago