Our Chair of Governors is awarded an MBE
Linda Crawley, the lead proposer, founder and current Chair of Governors for Alban City School was recognised for her services to education during an investiture ceremony at Windsor Castle, Berkshire on Tuesday 8th December.
“I am delighted to receive such an accolade for something I enjoy and I am passionate about. This award is not just for me but for the teams I have been fortunate enough to work with. I continue to be excited about ensuring every child receives a high quality and well-rounded education.” said Mrs Crawley.
Dates for your Diary
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 8 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago