Our Investigating Minds
After researching a little more about places to visit in Athens and where Sparta would have been, we made persuasive leaflets to advertise our chosen city.
We used bar models to help us multiply fractions. We also looked at different ways to multiply mixed number and improper fractions.
After learning about Galileo and his crazy experiments, we had a go at making parachutes to see the effect of air resistance. Some worked really well, however some failed when we changed the size of the parachute too much.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 9 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago