Our school adventure continues…
Welcome back to our final term of school! Time is definitely flying by…we must be having fun!
This week the children have revised their knowledge of 3D shapes. We have practised naming and describing them. The children had a go at sorting 3D shapes using their properties. In Literacy we have introduced our new topic called ‘Adventure’. The children have started thinking about this topic by first considering the different ways we can travel in order to go on an adventure. They have also thought a little about an adventure that they would want to go on. It has been lovely hearing about all your mini adventures during the Easter holidays.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago