What is a 200 Club?
The 200 Club is a lottery open to parents, carers and staff at Alban City School. For just £2 a month you can help raise funds for the school and be in with a chance of winning cash prizes! 50% of the pot goes into the prize fund and the remainder goes towards PTA projects.
Membership is annual with 10 prize draws a year, drawn monthly, October – July. Members can choose to hold more than one number at £20 per number, per year.
The invitation to join our 200 Club is open every September and you can be part of our first year of this exciting way to raise money for your school! Membership is now closed for this year.
How do I sign up?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of entries required. Payment is by bank transfer, please use your surname as a reference.
Account name is: Alban City School PTA
Account number: 25105464
Sort Code: 23/05/80
Numbers will be allocated at random and a confirmation email sent once the money has been received. Numbers and names of the entrants will be published prior to the first draw. For the full rules and prize draw dates for this lottery see 200 Club Rules
September 2017 – September 2018
Number of Entries: 95
Prize Pot Total: £950
Draw Prize Pot: £95
1st Prize Amount: £57
2nd Prize Amount: £38
The list of entrants 2017/18 can be found here: 200 Club List 2017/18
October 2017: 1st Prize went to ticket 28 / 2nd Prize went to ticket 4
November 2017: 1st Prize went to ticket 79 / 2nd Prize went to ticket 41
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 7 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago