This week in English the children having been writing a pirate adventure, using the pirate quest from the previous week for ideas.
They plotted a possible route Christopher Columbus could have taken on map and used some directional language.
In Science they have been learning about plants. They are closely observing the seeds and bulbs growing in the classroom.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term