This week in English the children having been writing a pirate adventure, using the pirate quest from the previous week for ideas.
They plotted a possible route Christopher Columbus could have taken on map and used some directional language.
In Science they have been learning about plants. They are closely observing the seeds and bulbs growing in the classroom.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term