We are pleased to announce that the planning application for the demolition of the Pemberton Building and the creation of a multipurpose games area and increased play space has been approved by St Albans District Council. Work will commence later in the year once all planning pre-requisites and conditions have been met.
The school are looking forward to having an outdoor sports facility alongside an imaginative and high quality playground.
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago