Planning Our Future!
We have been gathering vocabulary and adjectives to support our writing. We came to school dressed as what we want to be when we grow up. In Maths we have been ordering our routine and reading o’clock and half past times. In Phonics we have been identifying words that have split digraphs.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago