Planting seeds of optimism!
This week as part of Eco-Week the children have planted a seed using the recycled pots that they had brought into school. We spoke about sustainability and recycling or reusing to help our planet. In Maths we have been learning about money and in Literacy we were pleasantly surprised by some great acting during our ‘Pirate Hot Seating’ activity. The story we read this week was called The Pirate Next Door.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night