The children enjoyed their first rehearsal for the Year 4 play this week. It was great to have so many of them already confident with their lines.
In class we have looked at narrative poetry, decimals with measures (converting and rounding), pop-up mechanisms and the different biomes on our planet.
Homework was sent home today. One part is a spelling task, based on the -que spelling pattern. There is also a maths task related to measure and converting units of measure. Both pieces are due back in school by Wednesday the 8th of March.
We have also sent home lyrics for the different songs in our play. As part of their homework, we would like the children to read and become more confident with the lyrics for the songs, in addition to practising their lines for the play.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 7 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago