Plays and Statistics
In Maths this week, the children have been analysing data presented in different ways, using strategies to solve sum and difference problems.
In English the children have been looking at a range of play-scripts and using stage directions to help with performances. They have also started to plan their own play, which they will be writing next week.
The children enjoyed making clay tablets with hieroglyphs in Art, and finding out about staff responsibilities in Citizenship.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 month ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 10 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago