The pneumatic dinosaurs are now complete and are looking good!
This week in maths the children have been multiplying, using a written method.
In English they have thought about a characters emotions at different times in the story and used thesauruses to find more interesting words than happy or sad, before writing their own stories.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night