This week the children have been looking at equivalent fractions in Maths. With the help of a fractions wall and their own mental maths skills they have been identifying fractions that are greater than, less than or equal. In Literacy they have begun interpreting poetry. They have looked at poems by Roger McGough, they have identified features they liked, drawn pictures and discussed poems to try to understand what they mean.
We are nearing our school play, please can you spend some time over the weekend perfecting the delivery of your lines, we’d be really impressed if we didn’t need to use our scripts anymore.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago