Pop-ups and co-ordinates
The last week of term has consisted of exploring and making pop-up stories and plotting and translating co-ordinates. We used our ICT skills when typing our short animal-themed pop-up stories and enjoyed discovering and translating shapes on a grid. Our biomes are growing nicely and we have plotted our results on a bar graph.
Enjoy the holiday and we look forward to seeing your adventures in your homework. HW is due in on Wednesday 25th of April.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night