Pop-ups and co-ordinates
The last week of term has consisted of exploring and making pop-up stories and plotting and translating co-ordinates. We used our ICT skills when typing our short animal-themed pop-up stories and enjoyed discovering and translating shapes on a grid. Our biomes are growing nicely and we have plotted our results on a bar graph.
Enjoy the holiday and we look forward to seeing your adventures in your homework. HW is due in on Wednesday 25th of April.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago