Puppets and Playscripts
This week both classes have had a visitor who introduced a project around two playscripts – ‘The Crossing Place’ and ‘A Grim Day Out’, which will be revisited throughout the year, culminating in a final performance to be held in the St Albans Cathedral. We even had a go at writing our own plays.
In Maths our focus has been on fraction, decimal and percentage equivalence.
Using Google Chrome Books, we researched and compared different countries in South America.
Next week will take more of a sinister turn as we investigate ‘The day of the dead’…
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term