This week, the children have been finding out all about Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. They have decoded messages and written their own. They have also designed a clay tablet using hieroglyphs for their name, which they are all excited to begin creating next week.
In maths, we have been interpreting data from bar charts and line graphs.
In science, the children have continued investigating electrical circuits and have thoroughly enjoyed the practical nature of the lessons.
Homework was sent out today and is due back in school by Wednesday the 24th of May. There are two pieces, both of which connect to our topic of Ancient Egypt.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago