The children have been working on their rainforest pictures. Last week they used water colours to paint the background. This week they have been adding trees.
In computing they have been giving instructions to make shapes, making sure they give the correct instruction in the right order.
This week in English they have been finding features of non-chronological reports and adding subheadings to paragraphs.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term