Ranger Stu comes to Alban City!
In Literacy this week the children have been writing their non-chronological reports. They have used their plans to write the interesting facts, using conjunctions and subheadings to add detail to their writing. In maths they have been practicing regrouping and partitioning to solve subtraction. Our animal Man visit was fantastic and the children asked some brilliant questions about the different animals they saw and held.
The children thoroughly enjoyed their problem solving day today, cracking the codes to leave the classroom at different points in the day.
We hope you have a lovely half term!
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago