Research and Reports
The children have been doing quite a lot of research this week, using textbooks from our library, as well as the internet. They have researched an animal to write a report about in English, and explored Roman entertainment in history.
During our maths lessons this week, we have focused on multiplication. The children have practised using the grid method for larger numbers, which has been very successful. They have also completed a number of times table speed challenges.
Please can all children remember that their homework, set last week, is due back in school by Wednesday the 19th of October.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago