After researching the food the Romans used to eat, we made a list of vegetables that we could make into our very own Roman soup. This afternoon, we worked hard to bake bread and make soup and you will be getting your goodies to take home tomorrow!
In maths we have been revising how to tell the time on an analogue clock in words and have been solving some tricky time problems. We have produced lots of descriptive setting descriptions in Literacy and enjoyed using similes, fronted adverbials and our senses to extend our writing!
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night