Rounding Up, Rounding Down!
This week the children have been writing stories in Literacy. They have used their learning and previous knowledge from our Place and Time lessons to describe events and characters in their stories. They have really impressed us with their hard work and the amount they have learnt. In Maths they have been rounding numbers and developing their understanding of place value and ways to manipulate numbers.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago