Save The World!
This week we have been reading and writing measurements for capacity. In Literacy we have been reading ‘The Great Paper Caper’; we have been describing the feelings of the main character and writing diary entries. We found out about Global Warming and what causes it. We have been trying to make the Earth healthy ourselves!
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 week ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 9 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 11 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago