Settings and Food Chains
In literacy this week we have been looking at describing settings to improve our story writing skills.
In Maths we have continued to look at fractions focussing on finding fractions of amounts. Some pupils also got to complete a chocolate challenge!
In Science we learnt about and made food chains which the children thoroughly enjoyed.
Homework was sent home today and is due back in school on Wednesday February 8th 2017. The English piece involves spelling -sion words and for Maths there is a fractions challenge on Active Learn:
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago