Settings and Food Chains
In literacy this week we have been looking at describing settings to improve our story writing skills.
In Maths we have continued to look at fractions focussing on finding fractions of amounts. Some pupils also got to complete a chocolate challenge!
In Science we learnt about and made food chains which the children thoroughly enjoyed.
Homework was sent home today and is due back in school on Wednesday February 8th 2017. The English piece involves spelling -sion words and for Maths there is a fractions challenge on Active Learn:
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 31 Mar 2017 - End of Term
- 18 Apr 2017 - Start of Summer Term
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 7 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 9 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago