Shapes and poems
In maths we have started our topic of geometry by looking at angles, parallel and perpendicular lines and classifying shapes. Did you know there are 6 specific types of quadrilateral?
After reading and acting out a selection of narrative poems last week, we planned and started writing our own fabulous versions of well known stories this week. To help with rhyming we even made up some words like other poets have before us.
Please note that we will be doing an experiment involving egg shells next week – If you have any concerns about your child please let us know.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago