Shapes and Shocking News!
As part of our creative writing activities this week, the children have been investigating a crime scene linked to the stolen jewel. They have been learning about newspaper reports and will be writing one next week about the event that took place in school.
In Maths, we have continued to look at the properties of shapes. In Faith and Belief, the children have simulated a visit to a Sikh gurdwara and enjoyed sampling different foods.
Homework was sent out today and is due back in school on Wednesday 22nd March. There is an activity on Active Learn to complete and a newspaper task in their homework books.
For the forthcoming play, would all costumes please be brought in by Tuesday 14th March. Thank you for your support and have a lovely weekend.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 31 Mar 2017 - End of Term
- 18 Apr 2017 - Start of Summer Term
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 7 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 9 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago