Shapes and Shocking News!
As part of our creative writing activities this week, the children have been investigating a crime scene linked to the stolen jewel. They have been learning about newspaper reports and will be writing one next week about the event that took place in school.
In Maths, we have continued to look at the properties of shapes. In Faith and Belief, the children have simulated a visit to a Sikh gurdwara and enjoyed sampling different foods.
Homework was sent out today and is due back in school on Wednesday 22nd March. There is an activity on Active Learn to complete and a newspaper task in their homework books.
For the forthcoming play, would all costumes please be brought in by Tuesday 14th March. Thank you for your support and have a lovely weekend.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 19 Dec 2017 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 03 Jan 2018 - Inset Day
- 04 Jan 2018 - Start of Spring Term
- 12 Feb 2018 - Half Term
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 7 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago