Sharing is Caring!
This week the children have been exploring the concept of sharing practically in Maths. They have also begun to record their workings when solving different division number sentences. This included drawing models to represent how they had been sharing practically. In Literacy we have had small groups of children reading an interactive story about ‘Paula the Vet.’ We focused on the children’s comprehension and rhyming skills. Tomorrow they will watch a video clip about a Veterinarian being interviewed. They will then write a sentence about something they learnt.
About Miss Novell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago