Should dragons be kept as pets?
This week the children have been playing games and learning (by drawing pictures) the discussion text ‘ Should dragons be kept as pets?’ They played games to help them understand some of the new vocabulary. Next, they will use their text maps to re-write the discussion. In maths, they have been learning about the properties of numbers including factors, multiples and prime. Homework was sent last Friday and will need to be in next Thursday 19th October.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago