Should we have homework everyday?
The children had very strong views to the question “Should we have homework everyday?” which introduced our persuasion unit in English. After looking at an example text, the children have been planning their own persuasive essays based on something they feel strongly about.
In maths, we have been looking at how to multiply fractions by whole numbers. Using bar models helped us visualise what this looks like.
In arithmetic we have been re-visiting long multiplication (e.g. 2,473 x 24) and adding/subtracting fractions with different denominators (e.g. 2/3 x 1/4).
Due to the snow, Forest Class’ sharing assembly will be re-scheduled.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term