Sound, fractions and origami
Year 4 made a wonderful sound on Friday as they experimented with pitch and volume using different instruments. We had fun drawing some sound waves. In Maths we have been linking fractions to decimals and finding fractions of amounts. The children have shown great determination. In Faith and Belief this week we are looking at stories from Sikhism and how they link to our theme of ‘right, wrong, just and fair’.
Please remember that tomorrow is Book day. Please bring in chapter book and large, smooth pebble if you can.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term