Sound, fractions and origami
Year 4 made a wonderful sound on Friday as they experimented with pitch and volume using different instruments. We had fun drawing some sound waves. In Maths we have been linking fractions to decimals and finding fractions of amounts. The children have shown great determination. In Faith and Belief this week we are looking at stories from Sikhism and how they link to our theme of ‘right, wrong, just and fair’.
Please remember that tomorrow is Book day. Please bring in chapter book and large, smooth pebble if you can.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago