On Friday, Year 5 children were given their Spelling Shed usernames and passwords.
Spelling Shed is an interactive spelling tool that encourages the children to practise their spellings. Teachers can set homework as well as spelling lists that are personal to your child. Year 5 are trialling this tool for the next 2 weeks.
Spelling Shed can be accessed via a PC, laptop or tablet for free. Visit hub.spellingshed.com to play. If your child has lost their username or password, please speak to your child’s class teacher who can remind you.
This week’s homework is to practise the words given on Spelling Shed (the -ious rule and causal conjunctions).
It would be great to have some child and parent feedback about the Spelling Shed tool.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night