Thank you to all of you who came and supported us on sports day. The children participated well and enjoyed the activities.
In Maths we have been making, naming, describing and sorting 3D shapes.
In English we have been writing our own versions of the poem, ‘The Sound Collector’ by Roger McGough.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term