Story writing and multiplication
This week in English the children have been writing their own versions of a story, using expanded noun phrases, conjunctions and different types of sentences.
In Maths they have been multiplying using repeated addition and arrays and used these methods to solve word problems.
This term in computing they are finding out about coding and algorithms. This week they played a maze game, which involved giving each other instructions.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term