Welcome back to a new half term. We hope you all enjoyed the half term break.
This week in maths we have been taking away using a hundreds, tens and ones grid to help us.
In English we have been learning how to add extra information to sentences to make them more interesting, by adding subordinate clauses to the beginning, middle or end of a sentence.
We have been using pencils to create tone in art.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago