Summer Reading Challenge
Today, Year 4 and 5 enjoyed an assembly from St Albans central library introducing this year’s Summer Reading Challenge which starts tomorrow! The children have until the 8th of September to read or listen to 6 books from the library.
In literacy, the children wrote their explanations of why dinosaurs became extinct.
Continuing with the theme of fractions, this week the children consolidated and extended their learning about adding and subtracting fractions. The adults in year 5 have been extremely pleased with the confidence and progress seen in the children.
Remember, sports day is on Tuesday next week!
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago