Summer Reading Challenge
Today, Year 4 and 5 enjoyed an assembly from St Albans central library introducing this year’s Summer Reading Challenge which starts tomorrow! The children have until the 8th of September to read or listen to 6 books from the library.
In literacy, the children wrote their explanations of why dinosaurs became extinct.
Continuing with the theme of fractions, this week the children consolidated and extended their learning about adding and subtracting fractions. The adults in year 5 have been extremely pleased with the confidence and progress seen in the children.
Remember, sports day is on Tuesday next week!
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night