Sun and Science
The children have had a challenging but fun week, using money in maths and exploring solids, liquids and gases in science.
We also had our first P.E. lesson on the new playground. The children really enjoyed playing hockey outdoors.
Lots of children have already brought their homework in, which is great. Please make sure that all homework is in class by Wednesday the 5th of October. The new homework will be set on Friday the 7th.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term