Sunny end to the half term
This week the children have created their own Horrid Henry stories and enjoyed creating puppets to help them develop their language before writing them. In maths we have explored weight and used standard units of measure to weigh objects around the classroom.
Over the holidays please could children practise and learn their lines for our play so we can focus on their performance when we return to school.
Have a wonderful and restful half term and we look forward to seeing you after the break.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 2 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 11 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago