Sunny end to the half term
This week the children have created their own Horrid Henry stories and enjoyed creating puppets to help them develop their language before writing them. In maths we have explored weight and used standard units of measure to weigh objects around the classroom.
Over the holidays please could children practise and learn their lines for our play so we can focus on their performance when we return to school.
Have a wonderful and restful half term and we look forward to seeing you after the break.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago