The children have finished their stories and written them up in neat for display. You are welcome to have a look when you are next in the classroom.
In maths the children have been finding fraction of shapes and numbers. They have linked fractions with division.
This week in computing they have been building simple code to move a character. They are learning that the instructions have to be correct and in the right order. A few games at home around identifying left and right would be useful because some of the children are finding it tricky.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term