This week we have been identifying and creating symmetrical shapes including finding ways of checking how many lines of symmetry a particular shape has. Did you know that a regular polygon has the same number of sides as it does lines of symmetry?
In literacy, we have continued to explore persuasive techniques and are building towards writing our own persuasive letters about the environment next week.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term