For Sustainability week the children have used a recycled plastic pot to plant a seed, which they enjoyed!
In maths this week we have been dividing 2 and 3 digit numbers and in English we have been describing a Celtic character and setting.
We have been investigating light in Science, to see which materials are reflective and which are transparent, translucent and opaque.
The children used their investigation to suggest a material that could be used as curtains.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night