Terrific Take One Picture
This week the children have been learning about how to use an and a correctly in sentences. In maths they have been learning about fractions and have enjoyed adding fractions together.
This morning it was lovely to see so many of you at our first Alban City Art Exhibition. I know the children in year 3 have really enjoyed their Take One Picture project.
We hope you all have a great half term break. After half term all children in year 3 will be designing and making a pneumatic dinosaur. Every child will need a shoe box for this. If you have a shoe box or two at home could you please bring them in after the half term holiday. Thank you.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 31 Mar 2017 - End of Term
- 18 Apr 2017 - Start of Summer Term
- 01 May 2017 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 29 May 2017 - Half Term
- 05 Jun 2017 - Inset Day
- 21 Jul 2017 - End of Term
- 24 Jul 2017 - Occasional Day - School Closed
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 7 months ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 9 months ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 1 year ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 1 year ago
- The school has submitted a planning application for a Multi Use Games area to increase outdoor learning and play... http://t.co/UyLPfdGfyG 2 years ago